Find your perfect pet
Under Alert Level 1, animals can be adopted from your local SPCA Centre, by appointment
- To enquire about an animal, click the ‘Enquire about me’ button on their profile and fill in the form with as much detail as you can. Alternatively, call the centre where the animals are located.
- Our team will be in touch to discuss your lifestyle, experience and what you’re looking for, to match you with the right animal. There may be delays depending on the level of interest in adoptions that the centre is experiencing.
- If we find a suitable match, the team will email through an adoption form and a link to the adoption fee payment page. Alternatively, there will be an option to pay on pick up at some centres.
- Once payment is received, the SPCA team will be in touch to arrange a date and time for an appointment for pick-up of the animal from the centre.
- Due to the volume of kittens for adoption during kitten season (from December), not all kittens are listed online. To adopt a kitten, call your local Centre to make an appointment. You will meet a number of kittens when you come in and upon choosing one, will be able to complete an adoption on the day.