Jump to the Rescue is about to take off
SPCA’s thrilling fundraising event is back for another year, calling on animal lovers and adventure-seekers to skydive to raise funds and awareness for animals in need!
Our exhilarating fundraiser is back to raise vital funds for SPCA and the animals in our care all across Aotearoa.
Jump to the Rescue encourages animal-lovers to leap outside their comfort zone, fundraising for animals in need and skydiving with Team SPCA this December.
Interested individuals can sign up and create a fundraising profile, which can be shared with family and friends. When fundraisers manage to raise $800 or more before the event, SPCA will arrange their skydive for free!
Here’s what to expect from Jump to the Rescue:
- Face your fears: You’ll have the unique opportunity to combine your love for animals and your daring spirit in the most unforgettable way.
- Jump with a crew: You can gather your crew of supporters, motivators, thrill-seekers, and all-round good sorts to skydive together!
- Nominate your mate: Got a friend who could use a gravity check? Here's your shot! Nominate a deserving person, rally your networks to help raise $800, and we'll toss them out of a plane – all in support of New Zealand’s animals in need.
- Rewards: Reach $250 for an exclusive Team SPCA shirt, hit $800 to skydive for free, and at $1,500 you'll earn a photo package!
- Making a difference: Every dollar raised through this event goes directly towards supporting the SPCA's vital services, including rescues, adoptions, and rehabilitation efforts.
The ‘jump day’ is set for 2 December, so mark your calendars and sign up to begin your fundraising journey today! If you can’t make our event day but still want to jump for the animals, we can help you make it happen.
Let's do this!