Op Shop volunteer - Tauranga Driver
We are looking for reliable volunteer drivers to help with routine pick ups and drop offs of furniture, mainly within the Tauranga area, but also the wider Central East on occasions including but not limited to, Rotorua and Taupo. This role will be based out of our Tauranga South Op Shop.
Duties will include:
- Running pick-ups/deliveries as needed within the Tauranga area, and scheduled days out of town.
- Following the scheduled bookings for each area
- Comply with all health and safety requirements
- Help moving furniture in store
We’re looking for a number of volunteers to assist us in being able to offer this service 7 days a week, from 9am – 5pm. There is flexibility with hours, between multiple volunteers.
- Full clean driving license, good written and spoken English skills, reasonably physically fit as the work involves some lifting (loading/unloading).
- Happy to travel out of town on occasions, to service other area pick ups/ drop offs.
- Be able to work independently and cooperatively within a team environment.
- The applicant should be a safe and courteous driver with reasonable knowledge of the Tauranga area.
For: Op Shop volunteer - Tauranga Driver at Tauranga Centre
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for SPCA. Volunteers are a vital part of the SPCA team and we simply couldn't do the work we do without the large number of volunteers who donate their time to help the animals.
Please fill out this form as completely as you are able. If you need assistance, please call the team at your local SPCA Centre or op shop.
Please note: All of our centres and op shops have minimum age requirements to volunteer. For op shop volunteers the minimum age is 15 years. For volunteering at a centre, please enquire with them directly if you are under 16 years of age. You may be need to provide an up-to-date Ministry of Justice check prior to starting.