Op Shop Volunteer - Masterton
Our Op Shops are a key link between SPCA and the community.
Volunteers who work at the Masterton Op Shop assist with cleaning, managing and selling of recycled items that others may need, and merchandising. All proceeds go to support the SPCA.
Volunteer at one of our Op Shops:
- Minimum age: 16 years.
- Personal time commitment: one shift once a week or one shift every third weekend for a minimum of 6 months. Half and full days available
- Training: you will be required to attend training sessions for your specific area, in addition to receiving training while on-the-job during your shift.
What can we do for you?
- Give you customer service and cash handling experience
- Make you feel great for helping contribute to the humane treatment of animals
- Spruce up your CV with volunteer work
- Give you a friendly work environment to hone your skills for that great job you are looking for.
For: Op Shop Volunteer - Masterton at Masterton Centre
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for SPCA. Volunteers are a vital part of the SPCA team and we simply couldn't do the work we do without the large number of volunteers who donate their time to help the animals.
Please note: Our centres and op shops have minimum age requirements to volunteer. For op shops the minimum age is 15 years. For volunteering at a centre, please enquire with them directly if you are under 16 years of age. You may need to provide an up-to-date Ministry of Justice check prior to starting. Please be aware that during the application process we will ask about any medical conditions (physical or mental) we need to be aware of to ensure your safety while volunteering for us.