Retail volunteer - Product Photographer
Auckland (Hobsonville) Centre
We are looking for a talented Auckland-based photographer with a professional camera, to photograph our SPCA Op Shops and Boutique for SPCA products and general content to use in all marketing, web, print, social media and advertising collateral.
Volunteer role would include:
- Sending us some examples of your work
- Video call interview
- Ongoing photography support, once per month would be great at a minimum
- Guided by the Marketing Executive & ideal shoot lists
- Any editing and touch-ups where applicable
- Providing final high-resolution to SPCA to use for marketing collateral and activity
- Accepting and acknowledging the imagery would be owned by SPCA, with a 12-month grace period before you could share the photography yourself/on your own channels
What we can do for you?
- Make you feel great for helping contribute to the humane treatment of animals
- Spruce up your CV with volunteer work, and a reference if needed
- Give you a friendly work environment to hone your skills for that great job you are looking for!
- Complimentary credit via social media tag from our @spcaopshops and @boutiqueforspca pages when possible
What can you do for us?
- Provide a high standard of photographs we can use across an array of marketing materials
- Help us raise vital funds for animals
- Take pride in the presentation of the imagery
- Tell your friends and families about us
For: Retail volunteer - Product Photographer at Auckland (Hobsonville) Centre
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for SPCA. Volunteers are a vital part of the SPCA team and we simply couldn't do the work we do without the large number of volunteers who donate their time to help the animals.
Please fill out this form as completely as you are able. If you need assistance, please call the team at your local SPCA Centre or op shop.
Please note: All of our centres and op shops have minimum age requirements to volunteer. For op shop volunteers the minimum age is 15 years. For volunteering at a centre, please enquire with them directly if you are under 16 years of age. You may be need to provide an up-to-date Ministry of Justice check prior to starting.