Op Shop volunteer - Hornby
Our new Hornby Op Shop opening in Jan/Feb 2022 will help raise vital funds for the SPCA and we rely heavily on volunteers to help set-up the store and operate it.
Some of the tasks involved include:
- Helping set-up the new store.
- Receiving, cleaning and merchandising donated goods.
- General housekeeping duties.
- Customer service.
What can we do for you?
- Give you Customer Service and Cash Handling experience.
- Make you feel great for helping contribute to the humane treatment of animals.
- Spruce up your CV with volunteer work.
- Give you a friendly work environment to hone your skills for that great job you are looking for.
What can you do for us?
- Provide a high standard of customer service.
- Help us raise vital funds for animals.
- Take pride in the presentation of our shops.
- Tell your friends and families about us.
Times and days available:
- Saturday mornings
For: Op Shop volunteer - Hornby at Christchurch Centre
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for SPCA. Volunteers are a vital part of the SPCA team and we simply couldn't do the work we do without the large number of volunteers who donate their time to help the animals.