Animal Care Assistant – Cats
We are looking for volunteers to help with the daily work of caring for our cats and kittens.
We need volunteers who:
- Are confident handling animals
- Are hardworking and reliable
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
- Are at least 16 years old
Tasks may include
- Cleaning animal areas, litter trays and bowls
- Socialising and cuddles with the cats and kittens
- Feeding animals per feeding directions
- Refiling litter trays
- Identifying animals displaying signs of illness
- Follow Health and Safety requirements
- Other tasks as required
- Monday 8am-10am
- Thursday 8am-10am
As we will invest time training you to do the role, we ask that you be available to commit to a regular shift for a period of at least six months.
If you have any questions, please call us on 07 868 6830.
For: Animal Care Assistant – Cats at Thames Centre
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for SPCA. Volunteers are a vital part of the SPCA team and we simply couldn't do the work we do without the large number of volunteers who donate their time to help the animals.