Op Shop volunteer - Gisborne
We are looking for volunteers to join our Gisborne Op Shop Volunteer team! Our shop will raise vital funds for SPCA and rely heavily on volunteers to help operate.
Some of the tasks our volunteers complete include:
- Receiving, cleaning and merchandising donated goods
- Customer service
- General housekeeping duties (including some cleaning/vacuuming)
What can we do for you?
- Make you feel great for helping contribute to the humane treatment of animals
- Give you Customer Service and Cash Handling experience
- Spruce up your CV with volunteer work
- Give you a friendly work environment to hone your skills for that great job you are looking for!
What can you do for us?
- Provide a high standard of customer service
- Help us raise vital funds for animals
- Take pride in the presentation of our shops
- Tell your friends and families about us
Both full and half-day shifts are available. Weekend operating hours vary across our shops. Volunteers must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you have any questions, please phone us on 06 867 2742 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For: Op Shop volunteer - Gisborne at Gisborne Centre
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for SPCA. Volunteers are a vital part of the SPCA team and we simply couldn't do the work we do without the large number of volunteers who donate their time to help the animals.
Please note: All of our centres have minimum age requirements for volunteer jobs. If you are under 16 years of age, please enquire directly with your local centre about volunteer opportunities. You may be need to provide an up-to-date Ministry of Justice check prior to starting.