Centre Support Volunteer
We are looking for volunteers to help with the daily work of keeping our centre thriving
- Using the washing machine, dryer, and hanging out washing
- Cleaning donated goods and bedding
- Folding and storing excess clean laundry in the storeroom
- Sorting through incoming donations
- Breaking down and cleaning foster packs
- Restocking food and other supplies to all areas of the centre
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
This crucial role is a vital part of our daily operations, offering support to all areas of the centre through laundry, restocking and generally helping us keeping the place tidy!
YOU WILL BE INVOLVED IN A RANGE OF DUTIES SUCH AS:
We need centre support daily 10am - 2pm - if you want to start earlier or later we can work around that also!
We have a flexible rostering system and can work with your schedule - though we primarily need some regulars on the following days:
For: Centre Support Volunteer at Christchurch Centre
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for SPCA. Volunteers are a vital part of the SPCA team and we simply couldn't do the work we do without the large number of volunteers who donate their time to help the animals.
Please note: Our centres and op shops have minimum age requirements to volunteer. For op shops the minimum age is 15 years. For volunteering at a centre, please enquire with them directly if you are under 16 years of age. You may need to provide an up-to-date Ministry of Justice check prior to starting. Please be aware that during the application process we will ask about any medical conditions (physical or mental) we need to be aware of to ensure your safety while volunteering for us.