Op Shop Volunteer - Westport
Our Westport Op Shop raises vital funds for the SPCA and we rely heavily on volunteers to help operate the shop.
Some of the tasks involved include:
- Receiving, cleaning and merchandising donated goods.
- General housekeeping duties.
- Customer service.
What can we do for you?
- Give you Customer Service and Cash Handling experience.
- Make you feel great for helping contribute to the humane treatment of animals.
- Spruce up your CV with volunteer work.
- Give you a friendly work environment to hone your skills for that great job you are looking for.
What can you do for us?
- Provide a high standard of customer service.
- Help us raise vital funds for animals.
- Take pride in the presentation of our shops.
- Tell your friends and families about us.
For: Op Shop Volunteer - Westport at Westport Centre
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for SPCA. Volunteers are a vital part of the SPCA team and we simply couldn't do the work we do without the large number of volunteers who donate their time to help the animals.
Please note: All of our centres and op shops have minimum age requirements to volunteer. For op shop volunteers the minimum age is 15 years. For volunteering at a centre, please enquire with them directly if you are under 16 years of age. You may need to provide an up-to-date Ministry of Justice check prior to starting.