Op Shop volunteer - Online Shop
Auckland (Hobsonville) Centre
We are looking for volunteers to support our Online Manager run our new online shop website at www.spcaopshops.nz! Our online shop will raise vital funds for SPCA.
Some of the tasks our Online Team volunteers complete include:
- Receiving and cleaning donated goods for online sale
- Preparing goods for photography
- Assisting with the photography of goods for sale
- Drafting product descriptions for the sale of goods
- Researching donated goods history and working with the Manager to price goods for sale
- Fulfilment of customer orders
- Customer service
- General housekeeping duties (including some cleaning/vacuuming)
What can we do for you?
- Make you feel great for helping contribute to the humane treatment of animals
- Give you Customer Service and eCommerce experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Shopify and Trade Me platforms
- Spruce up your CV with volunteer work, and a reference if needed
- Give you a friendly work environment to hone your skills for that great job you are looking for!
What can you do for us?
- Provide a high standard of customer service
- Help us raise vital funds for animals
- Take pride in the presentation of our Online Shop
- Tell your friends and families about us
Both full and half-day shifts are available weekdays, from Monday to Friday.
Volunteers must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Basic computer skills in Word and Excel would be helpful. However, if you don't have these skills don't worry, we'll train you in these computer applications.
For: Op Shop volunteer - Online Shop at Auckland (Hobsonville) Centre
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for SPCA. Volunteers are a vital part of the SPCA team and we simply couldn't do the work we do without the large number of volunteers who donate their time to help the animals.