Op Shop volunteer - Kamo
Our SPCA Op Shops in Whangarei and Kamo help raise vital funds for the SPCA and we rely heavily on volunteers to help operate it.
Some of the tasks involved include:
- Receiving, cleaning and merchandising donated goods.
- General housekeeping duties.
- Customer service.
What can we do for you?
- Give you Customer Service and Cash Handling experience.
- Make you feel great for helping contribute to the humane treatment of animals.
- Spruce up your CV with volunteer work.
- Give you a friendly work environment to hone your skills for that great job you are looking for.
What can you do for us?
- Provide a high standard of customer service.
- Help us raise vital funds for animals.
- Take pride in the presentation of our shops.
- Tell your friends and families about us.
For: Op Shop volunteer - Kamo at Whangarei Centre
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for SPCA. Volunteers are a vital part of the SPCA team and we simply couldn't do the work we do without the large number of volunteers who donate their time to help the animals.
Please note: All of our centres have minimum age requirements for volunteer jobs. If you are under 16 years of age, please enquire directly with your local centre about volunteer opportunities. You may be need to provide an up-to-date Ministry of Justice check prior to starting.