We are looking for people to volunteer in our cattery during the week. Our cattery is the area that houses the cats we have available for adoption.
Volunteers in this area help to feed, socialise and groom our cats along with completing basic cleaning duties. They also help provide enrichment for the animals we are looking after (e.g. making toys) and greet the customers that visit our cattery.
We need volunteers who:
- Are confident with handling cats
- Are friendly, hardworking and reliable
- Have excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Are at least 18 years old.
You must be able to commit to a regular four-hour shift for a period of at least six months.
- Tuesday morning, 8am -12pm
- Thursday afternoon, 12pm-4pm
- Sunday morning, 8am – 12pm
- Sunday afternoon, 12pm – 4pm
For: Cattery volunteer
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for SPCA. Volunteers are a vital part of the SPCA team and we simply couldn't do the work we do without the large number of volunteers who donate their time to help the animals.
Please fill out this form as completely as you are able. If you need assistance, please call the team at your local SPCA Centre.