Kaitaia Fun Walk and Run
Join us for a fun day!
Join the SPCA Kaitaia Centre at the annual Kaitaia Fun Walk and Run, Lake Ngatu, Saturday 10 November (9.30am registration & 10am start time).
Run or walk the 4.2km lake lap once or twice whilst fundraising to help save the lives of animals in need. Dogs are welcome to this fun family event.
To register, simply:
- Register your details here.
- Create your online fundraising page and start collecting donations here
- Download a donation form to collect cash donations here.
And register on the day at 9.30am.
Raise over $150 and receive a free Team SPCA T-Shirt! Fancy dress on the day is encouraged and there will be prizes for best dressed participants!
We can’t wait to see you at the start line, thank you for choosing to make a difference today.
Important things to know about the event:
- Bring a water bottle, hat and sunscreen
- All attending dogs must be vaccinated, well socialised, good with other animals, humans and in busy environments and be on leash at all times. If at any time your dog(s) becomes stressed or aggressive, you should take them home immediately. Event organisers may also ask you to take your dog home if they are not suitable to attend for any of the reasons listed here.
- Two biodegradable poo bags will be provided for all participating and non-participating dogs.
- Participants of under 14 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- It is the responsibility of each participant to ensure that he/she is medically fit and healthy to participate in the event.
- St Johns will be in attendance for first aid requirements.
- All entrants must be in possession of a race number issued by the organizers.
- All rubbish is to be taken home or put in the bins provided.
- Participants must keep to the signed track, as indicated by cones.
- Be mindful that the lake is a public place and other people will be at the lake.
- Keep vehicle access clear at all times. No cyclists or vehicles will be permitted to keep pace with participants or allowed on the route.