Auckland Marathon 2018
Join Team SPCA at the Auckland Marathon today and make a HUGE difference to the lives of thousands of animals in need.
There are two ways you can get involved in this fantastic event and help save lives.
Become a CHARITY HERO!
Charity Hero’s commit to raising a minimum of $1200 and in return receive a free entry into the marathon, as well as an exclusive SPCA village tour and many other VIP extras. There are only 30 places available for SPCA Charity Hero’s so only the strongest applicants will be given a place.
To become a Charity Hero:
- Create your fundraising page here.
- Fill in this expression of interest form and we’ll get back to you shortly.
If your application is unsuccessful, you can use your fundraising page to become an SPCA Fundraiser instead!
Become an SPCA FUNDRAISER!
These runners have no commitment to raise an amount of money, so this is a great option for those that aren’t able to hit $1200. SPCA Fundraisers are a valued part of the SPCA team and receive on-going support from our dedicated fundraising team, as well as post-race activities on the day.
To become an SPCA Fundraiser:
We can’t wait to have you on board Team SPCA and help raise a massive $48,000 for animals in need. For any questions about how to enter or anything fundraising related, call 09 256 7312 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your support will help us
- $30 = Vaccinate a rabbit
- $50 = Microchip a dog
- $65 = Vaccinate a cat
- $105 = Attend an inspector callout
- $210 = Give a puppy a warm bed fori week
- $390 = Vaccinate a mother and S pups
- $500 = De-sex a litter of S kittens
- $720 = Provide dental care for 6 horses
- $1120 = De-sex a litter of 7 puppies