Dog Squad Volunteer
We are on the lookout for volunteers to join our Dog Squad. Dog Squad volunteers play a vital role in the enrichment of our dogs. Shifts are spent walking our dogs for Adoption and playing with our boarding dogs.
We need volunteers who fit the following criteria:
- Can commit to at least one shift per week - shifts are Monday to Saturday 1pm – 4pm, Sundays 1pm – 3pm
- Have a good level of fitness
- Are able to commit for a period of at least six months
- Are hardworking and reliable
- Must be confident at handling various sizes, breeds and ages of dogs, especially large dogs
All Dog Squad Volunteers will attend a Dog Training with our Canine Team before they can work with the dogs.
For: Dog Squad Volunteer
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the SPCA. Volunteers are a vital part of the SPCA team and we simply couldn't do the work we do without the large number of volunteers who donate their time to help the animals.
Please fill out this form as completely as you are able. If you need assistance, please call the team at your local SPCA Centre.