Op Shop volunteer photographer - Auckland
Auckland (Hobsonville) Centre
We are looking for a talented photographer to capture a photoshoot of our SPCA Op Shops! Our op shops raise vital funds for SPCA, and rely heavily on volunteers to help support us!
Volunteer role would include:
- Sending us some examples of your work
- Photoshoot for the SPCA Op Shop & retail department
- Taking photographs guided from the Marketing Executive & shoot list
- Any editing and touch-ups where applicable
- Providing final high-resolution to SPCA to use for marketing collateral and activity
- Accepting and acknowledging the imagery would be owned by SPCA, with a 12-month grace period before you could share the photography yourself/on your own channels
At this stage, we are looking for a photographer who could assist us with three different shoots in total (each shoot being approximately half a day). We wouldn't be looking to organise this until at least August, or later this year.
This would be broken into:
- Photoshoot of our new Op Shops; internal and external (Kumeu, Wairau, Manukau)
- Photoshoot of volunteers in the shop floor, sorting room, serving at till, etc
- Photoshoot of op shop items with animals
- Make you feel great for helping contribute to the humane treatment of animals
- Spruce up your CV with volunteer work, and a reference if needed
- Give you a friendly work environment to hone your skills for that great job you are looking for!
- Credit you as the photographer through tagging your social media page through our @spcaopshops pages whenever we use them
What can you do for us?
- Provide a high standard of photographs we can use across an array of marketing materials
- Help us raise vital funds for animals
- Take pride in the presentation of the imagery
- Tell your friends and families about us
For: Op Shop volunteer photographer - Auckland at Auckland (Hobsonville) Centre
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for SPCA. Volunteers are a vital part of the SPCA team and we simply couldn't do the work we do without the large number of volunteers who donate their time to help the animals.