We are looking for a reliable volunteer driver to help with pick up and drop offs of donations, animals, take supplies to foster parents and support the work of the animal care team.
Duties will include:
- Running pick-ups/deliveries as needed
- Collecting donations from supermarkets/other businesses
- Delivering supplies to foster families
- Drop off and pick up of animals to and from the vets
- Ensure a safe work environment in line with the SPCA Health and Safety policies; following all safety guidelines, and modelling safe work practice.
Requirements will include:
- Applicants must possess a full, clean, current NZ driving licence
- Applicants need to be a safe and courteous driver, with reasonable knowledge of the Invercargill area
- Have a high level of reliability and initiative
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Applicants need to be physically fit as the work involves frequent bending, reaching, lifting and kneeling.
- Be able to work independently and cooperatively within a team environment
For: Volunteer Driver at Invercargill Centre
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for SPCA. Volunteers are a vital part of the SPCA team and we simply couldn't do the work we do without the large number of volunteers who donate their time to help the animals.