Boutique for SPCA volunteer - Ponsonby
Auckland (Mangere) Centre
Our Boutique for SPCA store will help raise vital funds for the SPCA and we rely heavily on volunteers to operate it.
Some of the tasks involved include:
- Helping pricing goods.
- Receiving, cleaning and merchandising donated goods.
- General housekeeping duties.
- Customer service.
What can we do for you?
- Give you Customer Service and Cash Handling experience.
- Make you feel great for helping contribute to the humane treatment of animals.
- Spruce up your CV with volunteer work.
- Give you a friendly work environment to hone your skills for that great job you are looking for.
What can you do for us?
- Provide and share advice on forecasting trends, and knowledge if designers, high-end brands and labels.
- Help guide customers on any queries they may have relating to styling advice and fashion trends.
- Take pride in the presentation of our the shop floor.
- Help us raise vital funds for animals.
- Tell your friends and families about us.
Times and days available:
For: Boutique for SPCA volunteer - Ponsonby at Auckland (Mangere) Centre
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for SPCA. Volunteers are a vital part of the SPCA team and we simply couldn't do the work we do without the large number of volunteers who donate their time to help the animals.
Please fill out this form as completely as you are able. If you need assistance, please call the team at your local SPCA Centre or op shop.
Please note: All of our centres and op shops have minimum age requirements for volunteer jobs. If you are under 16 years of age, please enquire directly with your local centre about volunteer opportunities. You may be need to provide an up-to-date Ministry of Justice check prior to starting.