We are looking for volunteers to help with day-to-day tasks in our foster department.
You will be involved in a range of duties such as:
- Stocking the Foster Office with supplies for foster animals
- Cleaning items returned by Foster Parents- e.g. bowls, litter trays, scratching posts
- Making up supply packs for animals going to foster
- Cleaning the foster laundry
- Stocking handouts given to Foster Parents
- Occasionally assisting with the organisation of the Centre’s storeroom
Available times (throughout the summer season)
Two shifts as follows on Tuesday through Sunday:
- Morning shift: 10am - 12pm
- Afternoon shift: 1pm - 3pm
Applicants need to be 18 years or over. Some items can be heavy, so you must be ok with lifting and manual handling. Duties may change as you gain experience and confidence in the volunteer role.
For: Foster Assistant
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for SPCA. Volunteers are a vital part of the SPCA team and we simply couldn't do the work we do without the large number of volunteers who donate their time to help the animals.
Please fill out this form as completely as you are able. If you need assistance, please call the team at your local SPCA Centre.