Op Shop Volunteer - Spey Street
Our Spey Street Op Shop raises vital funds for the SPCA and we rely heavily on volunteers to help operate the store. Can you help?
Some of the tasks involved include:
- Receiving, cleaning and merchandising donated goods
- General sorting and housekeeping duties
- Customer service and cash handling
What can we do for you?
- Give you Customer Service and Cash Handling experience
- Make you feel great for helping contribute to the humane treatment of animals
- Spruce up your CV with volunteer work
- Give you a friendly work environment to hone your skills for that great job you are looking for
What can you do for us?
- Provide a high standard of customer service
- Help us raise vital funds for animals
- Take pride in the presentation of our shops
- Tell your friends and families about us
We are looking for volunteers that are prepared to commit to a regular shift for the minimum requirement of 6 months and can understand written and spoken English.
If you can help, please fill in the application form by clicking the link below.
For: Op Shop Volunteer - Spey Street
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for SPCA. Volunteers are a vital part of the SPCA team and we simply couldn't do the work we do without the large number of volunteers who donate their time to help the animals.
Please fill out this form as completely as you are able. If you need assistance, please call the team at your local SPCA Centre.