Op Shop volunteer
Our Op Shops are a key link between SPCA and the community.
Volunteers who work at the Masterton Op Shop assist with cleaning, managing and selling of recycled items that others may need, and merchandising. All proceeds go to support the SPCA.
Volunteer at one of our Op Shops:
- Minimum age: 16 years.
- Personal time commitment: one shift once a week or one shift every third weekend for a minimum of 6 months. Half and full days available
- Training: you will be required to attend training sessions for your specific area, in addition to receiving training while on-the-job during your shift.
What can we do for you?
- Give you customer service and cash handling experience
- Make you feel great for helping contribute to the humane treatment of animals
- Spruce up your CV with volunteer work
- Give you a friendly work environment to hone your skills for that great job you are looking for.
For: Op Shop volunteer
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for SPCA. Volunteers are a vital part of the SPCA team and we simply couldn't do the work we do without the large number of volunteers who donate their time to help the animals.
Please fill out this form as completely as you are able. If you need assistance, please call the team at your local SPCA Centre.