Meet and Greet volunteer
Meet and Greet Volunteers help the team Customer Care Representatives that work on our busy adoptions desk in our front reception area.
This is an important role as Meet and Greet Volunteers are often the first people our customers see when they arrive at our centre!
This roles tasks include:
- Customer service
- Helping with general enquiries and directing customers to the adoption areas
- Handling donated items from the public
- Supporting our Customer Care staff where needed
We need volunteers who:
- Have good customer service skills
- Are outgoing and confident
- Are friendly and have a positive attitude
- Have excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
You must be able to commit to a regular four hour shift for a period of at least 12 months. Both morning and afternoon shifts are available:
- Saturday: 8:15am – 12:00pm or 12:15pm – 4:00pm
- Sunday: 8:15am – 12:00pm
For: Meet and Greet volunteer
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for SPCA. Volunteers are a vital part of the SPCA team and we simply couldn't do the work we do without the large number of volunteers who donate their time to help the animals.
Please fill out this form as completely as you are able. If you need assistance, please call the team at your local SPCA Centre.