Feline holding volunteer
We are looking for people to volunteer in our Feline Holding Area.
This area is not open to the public. Volunteers in this area help to feed, socialise and groom our cats along with completing basic cleaning duties. They also help provide enrichment for the animals we are looking after (e.g. making toys).
We need volunteers who:
- Have a good knowledge of feline behaviour and are confident with handling cats.
- Are hardworking, reliable and able to work independently.
- Have excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Are at least 18 years old.
You must be able to commit to a regular four hour shift for a period of at least 12 months. Both morning and afternoon shifts are available:
- Days available: Saturday or Sunday.
- Shift start times: 8:15am or 12:15pm.
For: Feline holding volunteer
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the SPCA. Volunteers are a vital part of the SPCA team and we simply couldn't do the work we do without the large number of volunteers who donate their time to help the animals.
Please fill out this form as completely as you are able. If you need assistance, please call the team at your local SPCA Centre.