Reception and Administration volunteer
If you would like to help the animals but don’t want to play a hand-on role, becoming an administration volunteer might be for you.
Reception Volunteers help the Customer Care representatives that work at the desk in our busy reception area.
This is an important role as Reception Volunteers are often the first people our customers see when they arrive at our centre!
We are looking for people who can help us out with basic administration support, calling supporters to update address details, printing, stuffing envelopes for mailouts.
We also sometimes need help with odd tasks such as cleaning donation boxes - basically anything that our staff sometimes just don’t find the time to do.
- Customer service
- Helping with general enquiries and directing customers to the adoption areas
- Handling donated items from the public
- Supporting our Customer Care staff where needed
We need volunteers who:
- Have good customer service skills
- Are outgoing and confident
- Are friendly and have a positive attitude
- Have excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- You must be able to commit to a regular weekly shift of at least four hours between the hours of 10am-4pm on a Friday. We are looking for a volunteer that is committed to the minimum requirement of 6 months.
We’d love to hear from you! Just fill in the application form by clicking the link below.
If you have any questions, please phone us on 03 218 9684 or email email@example.com
For: Reception and Administration volunteer
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for SPCA. Volunteers are a vital part of the SPCA team and we simply couldn't do the work we do without the large number of volunteers who donate their time to help the animals.
Please fill out this form as completely as you are able. If you need assistance, please call the team at your local SPCA Centre.