Donate your tax rebate
Many people choose to donate their tax rebate to SPCA as it is an easy way to give a little bit extra to New Zealand's animals in need.
How to transfer your tax rebate
- Visit the IRD Website
- Complete an IR526 form
- In BOX 9 of this form, enter the name 'SPCA New Zealand', SPCA's bank account details and the year.
Acc. Name: SPCA New Zealand
Acc. Number: 12-3109-0019825-21
- Staple your donation receipts to the back of the form.
- Send your completed IR526 form (with donation receipts) to the Inland Revenue Department.
- Your rebate will be transferred to our IRD number and then paid directly into our bank account.
- Let us know when you have donated your rebate.
If you would like a tax receipt for the amount you have transferred so that you can claim a further rebate on this amount next year please, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Tax Rebate Donation’ in the subject line and the following included in your email:
- IRD number
- Amount transferred